1. What are the signs and symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver?
2. How do hepatitis A and hepatitis C compare in etiology? What are the preventive measures for each disease?
3. What are the presenting symptoms of a patient with (a) biliary colic and (b) acute pancreatitis?
1. How would you compare the pathology of diverticulosis to diverticulitis?
2. How is colorectal cancer detected?
3. What causes pseudomembranous enterocolitis?
4. If a person has peritonitis, what serious complications may occur?