1. What is the difference between an aphthous mouth ulcer and a “cold sore?”
2. What causes gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)? How is it treated?
3. How does Helicobacter pylori relate to peptic ulcers and gastritis?
4. What is a serious possible complication of esophageal varices?
1. What are the accessory organs of digestion and their functions?
2. How does malocclusion lead to complications?
3. What problem may result from untreated gingivitis?
4. How would you describe the symptoms of temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD)?