1. What are the four parts of a URL, and what punctuation is used to separate the parts?
2. Summarize the characteristics of HTML.
3. How does a browser know whether an HTTP request is syntactically incorrect or whether the referenced item does not exist?
4. What are the four HTTP request types, and when is each used?
1. Describe the steps a browser takes to determine whether to use an item from its cache.
2. What data objects does a browser cache, and why is caching used?
3. When a user requests an FTP directory listing, how many TCP connections are formed? Explain.
4. Can a browser use transfer protocols other than HTTP? Explain.