Systems Analysis & Design (7008167766)
In Week 2, you developed the different use cases and activities diagram. Now, you need to create a report consisting of following activities. Be mindful, at the end of Week 4, you need to combine all three reports into one.
Scenario: The CEO of your company is frustrated because the initiative to increase the sales volumes and customer support are stalling—and not for the lack of effort to develop the initiative, but due to non-function of the existing e-commerce website.
Imagine that you have been assigned as a project manager to manage your company’s e-commerce website, where customers can browse the company’s products, place orders, and interact with the company’s customer service representatives. Be mindful that the company’s e-commerce website can be viewed on a smartphone and should have an Android or iPhone app.
There are four common areas related to this assignment:
1. Viewing the company’s product inventory
2. Placing and reviewing the order
3. Interacting online with customer
4. Developing the app for the system
1. Create the fully developed use case description of each use case as mentioned in the Week 2 assignment.
2. Develop system sequence diagrams related to your entire application to show each activity in the entire system.
Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio or their equivalents such as OpenOffice, Dia, MS-Project, and ArgoUML or any other Open Source application are required to complete the assignments.
• OpenOffice : https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.htm
• ArgoUML: http://argouml.tigris.org/
Length: 4 pages, not including title page and references.
Support your paper with at least 3 scholarly resources or white papers not older than 2015.
Be specific when responding to above questions. You are writing a real-world technical report. You are not writing an academic essay. Do not mention theoretical or conceptual information that does not directly relate to your specific project plan.
Your report should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
Your response should reflect scholarly writing or technical writing and current APA standards.