1. ROM must occur in the following sequence… AROM -> PROM -> RROM. Why?
2. what are the common indications of ROM exercises?
3. During RROM you find that your patient’s shoulder abduction is strong and painful. According to the Cyriax table (table 4-4), what is the nature of the probable nature of the injury, and what structures are likely injured?
4. What is the difference between the end feels of elbow extension and shoulder abduction and why?
5. Explain so your patient could easily understand – the difference between autogenic inhibition and reciprocal inhibition?