General Education Common Graded Assignment
Analysis is an essential skill needed for success in college and in life. An analysis involves first breaking down the information presented in a work into individual pieces and then examining the pieces to better understand the whole.
Almost anything can be analyzed. This assignment asks you to analyze a cultural product, which must be approved by your teacher.
Cultural products include:
● Literature— a short story, novel, poem or play
● Music— a song, album, video or performer
● Cinema or Television— a character in a movie or TV series
● Advertising— a specific ad or an ad campaign—print, internet, or television.
● Social media— a blog, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter site
● Print media— a specific magazine
● Fashion— a specific article of clothing or fashion within a specific era
● Toys— a specific toy or a category of toys (Barbie, Rag Dolls, G.I. Figures, Appliances, etc.) ● Visual Art: photography, painting, sculpture.
● Technology—a specific gadget or company
As you analyze, consider the following questions:
● How does this cultural product contain or promote specific values?
● How is it representative of wider social assumptions that are reproduced and circulated and/or published, including the scope and method of circulation?
● How is the product experienced or interpreted?
● How does it contribute to and actively shape cultural ideals and expectations?
● How does it support or revise conventional ideas, practices, or expectations?
● How does it utilize symbolism to create meaning?
● How does it participate in influencing the formation of personal or group identity?
● What is its role in society?
● What essential elements of its form (visual or textual composition, style, presentation) contribute to its meaning?
● How does it adhere to conventions of a larger genre or category? (the “genre” may be action movies, men’s magazines, etc.
In the process of considering these questions, you should do some research to become better informed about possible topics.
After considering these guiding questions, determine which question or questions lead you to develop an insightful and informed interpretation of the significance of a cultural product.
In generating your idea for this essay, identify the elements of the cultural product that best support your central interpretation and craft a coherent essay presenting and defending that interpretation.
● Your audience is your instructor and other members of the class, representative of an adult, educated, academic audience.
● Utilize a search strategy and library databases to locate appropriate academic sources.
● When utilizing sources in your paper, remember to integrate sources smoothly, supplying source introductions and clarifying comments as needed. Remember, too, to quote judiciously, employing paraphrase and summary when appropriate.
● Document sources in parenthetical citations and on a Reference page or Bibliography as appropriate to the style format in use.
ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS & SPECIFICATIONS:
● You must insert an object related to the cultural product into the body of your paper. This could be a
video or sound file or an image.
● The paper should be 4-6 pages of text, not including the inserted object, typed in Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced with 1” margins. The Works Cited page is not included in the assigned page length.
● APA style format and documentation for parenthetical citations and a Reference page.
● Utilize a minimum of three academically appropriate secondary sources in addition to any primary source/s.
Outstanding Academic Writing Service
At MyMasterPapers.com, you are assured of professional essay writing help from the leading experts online. Quality comes at the forefront of our custom writing service to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with the work delivered. We value repeat customers. For this reason, we ensure that each task is completed to perfection for high scores.
Our hiring process is highly intensive. The writers are exposed to a strict selection procedure before hiring to ensure that we acquire the most qualified, well-educated and experienced writers. Our team of writers, professors, editors and researchers will ensure that you get incredible results.
We highly discourage plagiarism. For this reason, we have trained our writers in such a way that all the papers are written from scratch and are free from plagiarism. We also pay attention to ensure that each paper is completed as per the instructions provided. Referencing and citations are done as per the paper format selected by the customer. These include: APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, Turabian among others.
24/7 Customer Support
You can contact our support team via the chat window at the bottom right corner. Alternatively, feel free to email us via our support email: email@example.com. Our team is available 24/7 to respond to your queries and guide you though where need be.
Swift Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Simply choose the desired deadline when placing the order. The task is assigned to the most qualified writer as soon as the order is successfully placed. All the papers are delivered to you within the deadline selected. In case a paper cannot be delivered within the deadline selected, we request for a deadline extension within the shortest time possible.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our customers can always request for a revision in case they feel that something needs to be added or changed after the final paper has been delivered. We do not charge for revisions. However, we highly discourage our customers from misusing this policy.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Mymasterpapers.com specializes in custom essay writing for all level of students. Simply relax as we get your paper done within the timeline indicated.
Our team of skilled writers and researchers is readily available to get any type of academic paper completed. We deliver high quality papers and projects to our customers to ensure that we maintain a long-term relationship that will shine your academic career.
Admission Essays & Professional Writing
An admission essay allows you to express yourself by providing personal details that wouldn’t have fit on other areas of an application. We have a team of experienced writers who will get you to the desired academic level through a professional and a personalized admission essay.
Editing & proofreading
Are you seeking for editing or proofreading help? We have a team of editors who will ensure that any issue within you paper has been addressed. Upload the paper to be cleaned up and relax as we get the job done.
At mymasterpapers.com, you can always ask for revision in case you want some changes in you paper. We focus on ensuring that the grammar, research and formatting are done as per the latest academic writing standards.