Questions from Think like an Administrator:
1. Can you harness conflict by encouraging competition among groups within the organization?
2. How much conflict centers on the distribution of resources in the organization?
3. How does the desire for critical information create an atmosphere of conflict across criminal justice organizations?
4. How does a poor reward system create conflict within criminal justice organizations?
5. Describe “de-confliction” within police agencies, especially those agencies focused on multi-jurisdictional drug investigations.
6. How can conflict be used to initiate change within criminal justice organizations?
7. How do you know when conflict is both productive and/or nonproductive?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Stojkovic, S., Kalinich, D., & Klofas, J. (2015). Criminal Justice Organizations Administration and Management (6th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.