1. Outline three main advantages of using data flow diagrams and compare the usefulness of DFDs with other flowcharting techniques.
2. Define and explain when it is appropriate to use decision tables to describe and model processes within an information system.
1. Define and explain what is meant by the term data modelling and why such modelling is important to a business organization.
2. Explain why the use of flowcharting may assist the analysis of decision making within a business organization.
3. Outline the main advantages and disadvantages of using flowcharting within an information systems development project.