1. Using any industry with which you are familiar, please analyze the industry using Porter’s Five Forces Model. Please explain your rationale.
2. From a strategic management perspective, examine the U.S. domestic automobile industry. Which of the influences in the broad (remote) environment do you see as having the greatest impact in the next 18 months? Why? Please explain your rationale.
3. Explain the relationship between a firm and the various levels of the external environment. Which stakeholder in the operating environment do you believe to be the most important? Why? Please explain your rationale.
4. How do we identify direct competitors and what are some of the common mistakes in identifying them? What tools are used to assist executives in examining direct competitors?
5. In Porter’s model we are asked to consider potential entrants and substitute products as additional competitors. On what basis do we judge whether a firm is a potential entrant? On what basis do we determine if a competing product is a substitute?
6. Please compare and contrast the terms environmental determinism, strategic choice, stakeholder approach, enactment, and adaptation.
7. What do we mean by saying a resource-based view of the firm? What are these resources and what makes them valuable?
8. Please compare and contrast Porter’s five forces model with the Blue Ocean perspective. Are these competing approaches? Please explain your rationale.
9. Compare and contrast the business (generic) level competitive strategies. In particular, when would each strategy be most effective and what do you perceive as the greatest limitation of each? Please give me a real-world example of a low-cost producer and a company that is competing by broad differentiation.
10. Please write SWOT analysis for any organization with which you are familiar.
11. Please list and explain an organization’s options as to growth strategies. Please give me an example of a company that is pursuing external growth strategies and another that is pursuing internal growth strategies.
12. Assume you’re approaching the marketplace with a differentiation strategy based upon speed. What might your value chain analysis look like?
13. How might the product life cycle impact your choice of competitive strategy? Please explain.
14. Compare and contrast the terms: market failure, taper integration, and quasi integration. Why might a firm consider violating the principle of market failure and pursue taper integration?
15. Compare and contrast the grand strategies of concentration, integration, and diversification. Focus on the strengths and limitations of each. Also, please give me an example of a firm for each of these corporate-level strategies.
Outstanding Academic Writing Service
At MyMasterPapers.com, you are assured of professional essay writing help from the leading experts online. Quality comes at the forefront of our custom writing service to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with the work delivered. We value repeat customers. For this reason, we ensure that each task is completed to perfection for high scores.
Our hiring process is highly intensive. The writers are exposed to a strict selection procedure before hiring to ensure that we acquire the most qualified, well-educated and experienced writers. Our team of writers, professors, editors and researchers will ensure that you get incredible results.
We highly discourage plagiarism. For this reason, we have trained our writers in such a way that all the papers are written from scratch and are free from plagiarism. We also pay attention to ensure that each paper is completed as per the instructions provided. Referencing and citations are done as per the paper format selected by the customer. These include: APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, Turabian among others.
24/7 Customer Support
You can contact our support team via the chat window at the bottom right corner. Alternatively, feel free to email us via our support email: email@example.com. Our team is available 24/7 to respond to your queries and guide you though where need be.
Swift Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Simply choose the desired deadline when placing the order. The task is assigned to the most qualified writer as soon as the order is successfully placed. All the papers are delivered to you within the deadline selected. In case a paper cannot be delivered within the deadline selected, we request for a deadline extension within the shortest time possible.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our customers can always request for a revision in case they feel that something needs to be added or changed after the final paper has been delivered. We do not charge for revisions. However, we highly discourage our customers from misusing this policy.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Mymasterpapers.com specializes in custom essay writing for all level of students. Simply relax as we get your paper done within the timeline indicated.
Our team of skilled writers and researchers is readily available to get any type of academic paper completed. We deliver high quality papers and projects to our customers to ensure that we maintain a long-term relationship that will shine your academic career.
Admission Essays & Professional Writing
An admission essay allows you to express yourself by providing personal details that wouldn’t have fit on other areas of an application. We have a team of experienced writers who will get you to the desired academic level through a professional and a personalized admission essay.
Editing & proofreading
Are you seeking for editing or proofreading help? We have a team of editors who will ensure that any issue within you paper has been addressed. Upload the paper to be cleaned up and relax as we get the job done.
At mymasterpapers.com, you can always ask for revision in case you want some changes in you paper. We focus on ensuring that the grammar, research and formatting are done as per the latest academic writing standards.