Identify the measures that can be used to encourage long-term relationships with customers.
1. What specific segmentation criteria could be used to categorise different loyalty segments?
2. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of frequent user programmes.
3. What are the arguments for spending money to keep existing customers loyal (customer retention)?
Put the arguments for and against the statement that ‘the customer is always right’.
1. What are the motives for entering KAM?
2. Describe the different stages in KAM.
3. What is the purpose of implementing a customer complaint management system?