Choose one of the following topic:
- Compare the role of trade in the Egyptian, Mesopotamian, and Indus civilizations.
- How does the history of Nubia illustrate the importance of geography, environment, and environmental change in the development of civilizations?
- Examine the significant differences or similarities between the political systems of Egypt and China.
- Explore the possible influences of Zoroastrianism on Judaism and Christianity.
- Compare the political philosophies of Plato and Confucius.
- Explain how Alexander and his successors transformed Greece from a small political state on the edge of the Mediterranean into the vast Hellenistic empire.