1.List organizations that perform homeland defense and civil support and explain their duties.
2. Describe the unique military organizations involved in CBRNE (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-explosive) consequence management.
3. Explain the different status under which military forces may be employed for civil support.
4. Understand key concepts in the National Response Framework.
1.Identify the most significant issues confronting effective counterterrorism operations.
2. Describe the components of counterterrorism operations.
3. Describe authorities that govern the use of military force for homeland security-related missions.
4. Explain the differences between homeland security, homeland defense, and defense support to civil authorities.