1. Describe steps required to manufacture biological weapons and the challenges a terrorist might face in each step.
2. Understand the nature of casualties and damage that might be produced by a radiological dispersal device and how the effects of a “dirty bomb” might be mitigated.
3. Discuss the difficulties terrorists face in obtaining nuclear weapons and material.
1.Explain the major tactical phases of a terrorist operation.
2. Describe considerations used by terrorists in selecting targets.
3. List common terrorist tactics.
4. Define the criteria that might influence a terrorist’s choice of tactics.
5. Understand how CBRNE weapons can be manufactured, obtained, and employed by terrorists. 6. Describe difficulties of employing chemical weapons in a terrorist attack.