1.Know what should be in a disaster preparedness kit. List individual measures that can be taken to combat terrorism . Understand how volunteer efforts are coordinated in a disaster.
2. Explain what “grassroots response” is and why it is important.
3. Identify major obstacles to managing volunteers effectively.
4. List categories of volunteer assets.
5. Describe the kinds of support volunteers provide the homeland security enterprise
1.Describe what is meant by disaster recovery and continuity of operations.
2. Summarize legal implications of preparedness planning.
3. List steps in preparedness planning.
4. Describe difficulties in getting individuals to adopt personal preparedness measures.
5. Understand limitations of current risk communication systems. Detail critical preparedness activities that individuals should adopt.