Health Information Exchange
The term “health information exchange” (HIE) refers to the electronic sharing of health-related information among organizations and the organization that provides services to enable the electronic sharing of health-related information. This discussion will be completed in three parts.
- Part 1: Identify two HIE’s in your state or a contiguous state and complete the following table:
- Part 2: Summarize two similarities and two differences between the two HIE’s you presented in Part1.
- Part 3: After reading your fellow classmates’ posts, evaluate the similarities (minimum of two) and differences (minimum of two) between your selected HIE and a fellow classmate’s HIE’s.
- Which HIE provides the best information for patients? Include at least two reasons to justify your selection.
Guided response: Your initial post should be a minimum of 200-250 words.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Sources should be cited in APA format,