Find the latest financial statements for Coca Cola. Identify and/or calculate the following measures over the last three years:
- Total revenues
- Gross profit
- Operating income
- net income
- Dividend payout
- Dividends received per shareholder
- For the measures listed above, perform a trend analysis, including graphs, for the last 3 years.
- What conclusions are evident from your trend analysis? Justify your answers and explain how these findings might be relevant to the investor and the management of the company.
- Cite sources of your research in APA format.
Part Two: Final Project Week 2: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Analysis, Performance Comparison
Using the financial information gathered in Week 1, address the following questions or issues:
- Select three items from the income statements that you feel would be important to an investor. Analyze and compare your two companies in terms of these items and how they are performing relative to each other and in general.
- Select three items from the balance sheet that you feel would be important to an investor. Analyze and compare your two companies in terms of these items. How they are performing relative to each other and in general? Provide a rationale for your conclusions.
- By Week 2, Day 6, submit your answers to the questions in Part One, using an MS Excel document, to the W2: Assignment 2 Dropbox. Use good form, and show all your calculations and conclusions.Name your document SU_FIN4060_W2_A2_Part1_LastName_FirstInitial
- By Week 2, Day 6, address the issues for the Final Project, Week 2 outlined in Part Two, using an MS Excel spreadsheet. Show all your calculations and conclusions. Submit your document to the W2: Assignment 2 Dropbox. Use good form, and cite all sources using APA format.
- My two companies are; Cimber Sterling Airline and Norwegian Air Shuttle