Quality Management and Data Collection
Dzedik, V. &Ezrakhovich, A. (2018). Analysis of Quality Management Systems with the use of machine learning methods.Calitatea: Acces la Success, 19(164), 40-42. Retrieved from https://www.srac.ro/calitatea/en/arhiva/2018/QAS_Vol.19_No.164_June-2018.pdf
Note:This article is not available through Deets Library. This article is available only through the online journal Quality: Access to Success published by the Romanian Society for Quality Assurance located in Bucharest, Romania. The link above directs to the cover page of the journal issue. The article is on page 40.
Discussion Points / Questions: (Question # / Covers Outcome #) 1/1, 2/2, 3/6, 4/4
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015  cl. 9.1.3 requires analysis and evaluation of data and information arising from monitoring and measurement to evaluate conformity of products and services, customer satisfaction, performance of quality management systems, etc. Discuss advantages and disadvantages of data collection to meet audit requirements in an organization.
- Review classical methods of analysis such as process variability and / or customer feedback. Explain some limitations of this type of analysis to your organization. Based on your research, explain where you feel leaders should concentrate data analysis (ex. safety, quality, cost, delivery, people). Why?
- Discuss how the modernization of process analysis methods can impact quality performance in an organization.
- Choose and discuss an emerging concept that you feel will be a game changer in industry with regards to quality within the next ten years. Concepts may include Internet of Things (IoT), Manufacturing 4.0, or Supply Chain 4.0. Give substantial validation of your choice.
- You will provide a case study analysis report.
- It must be a minimum of 3,000 words (excluding title page and references).
- It must include a separate title page.
- It must include a separate reference page.
- It must include a minimum of eight scholarly or professional citations written within the last five years.
- At least four of the eight references must originate from peer-reviewed journals.
- APA format is required for the case study analysis report.