I am a working professional and not a student. I need someone who has the expertise to create business systems for me using my job description below (business systems are a set of processes, tools, and strategies that all work together for streamlining purpose to solve a problems and improve business). I would like this to be done using my job description below: Please note that I handle two roles at my job. I coordinate the administration of the office which entails me coordinating corporate procurement (I really want a system for corporate procurement from beginning which is the acquisition request stage to final stage), facility management, medical, IT, SECURITY, FINANCE, recruitment and evaluation of short-term-staff, training. I coordinate the admin meetings as well as events meeting and events management. Essentially there are staff handling these specific roles, but I am the overall coordinator. Unfortunately, there has been a lot of misunderstanding and insubordination as a result of lack of clarity of roles and lack of standard processes and systems, which is why I want to take ownership and create systems and processes, so that everyone is clear on what is expected of them and not compete unhealthily. And my second role is “Government Relations Coordinator” which entails a lot of interface with clients which for us is mainly the Government especially the Ministry of Finance. Also my role is to support the operations and project unit and task managers especially in the areas of dialogue with the government on development project, loan negotiations. I also manage strategic partnerships and stakeholder engagement. I coordinate a lot of meeting between my organization and the government. I am involved in business identification, origination and development.
Below is my job description which I would like you to use in creating the systems and processes to help me job. I
Principal Administration & Government Relations Coordinator, RDNG
• The Office Administration and Government Relations Coordinator reports to the
Senior Director of the Nigeria Office.
• The Incumbent will fulfil a critical role as coordinator for all administrative and
other stakeholder relations and work programmes that provide quality support to
the Senior Director in directing and managing the country office effectively,
business development and donor coordination in support of the Bank’s activities
in the Country. This is focussed on ensuring that the RDNG operations mandate
are executed smoothly, seamlessly, cost effective and efficiently.
• This is a dynamic position that provides direct support to the Senior Director for
the oversight of all Bank’s operations in Nigeria, with a focus on making sure
that the RDNG operations are executed smoothly, seamlessly, cost effectively
• The incumbent is required to be an experienced administrator with access to a
large network of Government and other key stakeholders.
• The job seeks to promote process improvement and quality of results that assure
timely delivery within the RDNG. The job is responsible for organizing all of the
administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the RDNG office.
These include making sure that all office equipment is maintained, relevant
records are kept up to date and that all administration processes work effectively
and comply with all audit standards. It also responsible for coordinating special,
high visibility events of the Bank in Nigeria.
• In addition, the job is responsible for the control and facilitation of all activities
that are related to Government offices and principal functionaries.
• It supervises and assures that work is executed in a timely manner, and provide
the business with specific detailed reports that highlights opportunities, current
performance of the office while noting obstacles that may arise and undertaking
the management of their resolution.
• It also involves liaison with all tiers of top government functionaries which
include but are not limited to Executives and members of the States Assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the general supervision of the RDNG Senior Director, the Office Administration
and Government Relations Coordinator has the following main responsibilities:
Within delegated authority, the Office Administration and Government Relations
Coordinator is responsible for the following duties:
• Assist and support the Senior Director to plan, organize, manage and oversee
activities pertaining to all staff, budgeting, financials, logistical support and
general administration, as applicable;
• Ensure development, preparation, coordination and monitoring of work plans,
strategies and programmes for the administrative activities of the RDNG;
• Coordinate and administer the process of securing the required human, financial
and logistical resources to support the achievement of work programmes;
• Plan and forecast the personnel, financial and logistical requirements of RDNG
and prepare reports on all administrative, logistical and financial matters;
• Provide support to the Senior Director in the exercise of oversight functions with
respect to the Administrative, Finance, Control and Budgetary matters;
• Organize and coordinate the office layout and its condition in addition to
arranging repairs and maintenance as may be required while maintaining
adequate supplies of stationery and equipment;
• Draft guidelines, reports and correspondence on a wide range of operational
issues for the Senior Director as required while ensuring that all relevant Bank
rules, policies and regulations are fully complied with;
• Draft responses to correspondence received by the Senior Director as may be
required on administrative/policy documents;
• Take the lead in the development and implementation of special projects, that
include but are not limited to detailed security/evacuation plans and welfare
• Liaise as delegated, with Federal, State and Local authorities, Bank stakeholders,
and development partners on behalf of the Director;
• Review, as applicable, all audit observations submitted and draft appropriate
responses in consultation with the Director;
• Take ownership of all Audit findings and initiate corrective actions, interventions
and of ongoing progress reports connected therewith;
• Coordinate, facilitate and administer the recruitment of new staff, including
training and detailed induction;
• Represent the RDNG in meetings and events as requested by the Senior
• Take responsibility for and control of all key Government Relations Activities and
Assignments in engagements with all relevant Government offices;
• Undertake continuous professional relationship building to enhance cooperation
between the Bank and the Government thereby ensuring that a high standard of
service levels are maintained to enhance the brand of the bank as well as
obtaining accurate and valuable information in support of the Bank’s mandate &
Strategic focus in the country;
• Champion the Complex / Regional mandate and purpose by providing direct and
indirect operational support that contribute to the Country’s output and mandate
in the assigned Country.
Including Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Hold at least a Master’s degree or its equivalent in Business or Public
• Have a minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience in operations
• High-level skills in communication and negotiation as well as ability to build
partnerships with a broad range of clients and deliver results that meet the
needs and long-term interests of clients within and outside the Office.
• Ability to handle stress due to multiple and simultaneous and shifting demands,
priorities and deadlines; and to manage a heavy workload.
• Having private sector experience will be an added advantage.
• Client orientation.
• Team building and relations.
• Stakeholder management.
• People Management.
• Highly quality orientated.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Good knowledge of the Institution.
• Professional communication skills.
• Problem solving.
• Capacity for translating conceptual and strategic analysis into realistic, factual
and deliverable programmes and plans.
• Capacity to diagnose and resolve multiple, concurrent problems; and a
conceptual and strategic analytical capacity to understand competing
requirements of operations and their contribution to results and ultimately
• Demonstrated ability to advise the RDNG Senior Director in planning,
programming and executing within strategic directions and with attention to the
• Ability to deploy exceptional Leadership Skills with proven results from past
• Clear understanding of the drivers and barriers to success in complex regulatory,
political and cultural environments.
• Ability to develop networks to facilitate transactions with external parties.
• Strong business administrative skills.
• Capacity to motivate a team of colleagues and create, where necessary a bestin-class performing team to deliver impactful development.
• Possession of highly developed strategic thinking skills allied to an ability to
translate strategic concepts and direction into the implementation of workable
and sustainable policies and regulations;
• Ability to forge and manage strategic partnerships with local organizations,
• governments and financing institutions.
• People Management Skills that will ensure staff remain truly engaged,
operational directions is given, performance management and feedback and
employee’s been given development opportunities within the operations.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French
preferably with a good working knowledge of the other language.
• Competence in the use of standard MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access,